Hey guys! I’m super excited to share my absolute favourite songs right now with all of y’all. These are songs that have been motivating me to get through this final stretch before winter break, as music really helps me to destress and relax. I love getting music recommendations from other people, so I’ve listed some of mine down below. Hope you enjoy!
These two songs are from Tik Tok (You know I had to include a couple of them because who doesn’t love Tik Tok?), and they’re so upbeat and really cheer me up in the morning. “Make you mine” isn’t a new song but I wanted to include it just for fun!
1. ROXANNE by Arizona Zervas
2. Make You Mine by PUBLIC
These next few songs are SO FREAKING GOOD. Whether you are walking to class or just chilling during the day, these songs are great to listen to. They put me in such a good mood for the rest of the day.
3. Up All Night by Khalid
4. Mean It by Lany/Lauv
5. Kissing Other People by Lennon Stella
6. In My Room by Frank Ocean
7. Tweakin by Luh Kel
8. No Cryin’ by dvsn/Future
9. Just My Luck by Marc E. Bassy
10. La La Lost You (+ acoustic version) by 88rising
11. Tequila Sunrise by 88rising
12. SZNS by Dinah Jane/A Boogie Wit da Hoodie
These sad and mellow songs are for times when you’re not feeling great, but they also help you cope with stress and make you feel better even when you’re down in the dumps. However, you could still listen to these whenever, no matter what kind of mood you’re in!
12. right here by keshi
13. Quite Miss Home by James Arthur
14. Love is Gone (acoustic) by Slander (shoutout to graphics for introducing this song to me!)
15. Always by Rex Orange County
16. I Wanna Be Yours by Pink Sweat$
17. everything i wanted by Billie Eilish
18. Shouldn’t be by Luke Chiang
19. Peace by Khai Dreams
20. 說好不哭 (Won’t Cry) by Jay Chou/Ashin Chen
These are actual bangers (well in my opinion), and I usually listen to them when I’m getting ready in the morning or on my way to class.
21. Problems by iann dior
22. Reply by A Boogie Wit da Hoodie
23. Live This Wild by Lil Mosey
24. Sextasy by Swae Lee
25. Somebody by Internet Money
Of course with the holidays coming up, I wanted to include some christmas songs on this list. I LOVE these songs so much, and they literally warm my heart so I hope it warms yours too <3
26. Like It’s Christmas by The Jonas Brothers
27. Make It To Christmas by Alessia Cara
28. HERE (for Christmas) by Lukas Graham
Yiruma is my favourite artist when it comes to classical music. I don’t know how he does it but his songs actually soothe my soul. I love listening to his songs when I’m studying or just need something peaceful to fall asleep to.
29. Spring Waltz by Yiruma
30. Reason by Yiruma
I don’t listen to a lot of Kpop but this song hits, so I thought I would put it on here 🙂
31. Lights by BTS
I do hope these songs cheer you all up and motivate you guys to push through the upcoming exam season! Wishing you all the best of luck for finals! I also hope you’re as excited as I am for the holiday season!! Happy holidays, and be sure to check out and follow us on our Facebook and Instagram! And hey, if you guys have any song recommendations, feel free to share them with us on Instagram or Facebook 🙂